CRISTINA TRILLES, owner of the website (from now, CRISTINA TRILLES) https://vortexcoworking.es/ (from now on, “website”) guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user in it. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council.
In accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, you are informed that:
- In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data and elRD 1720/2007 of December 21, we inform you that by filling in this form you are giving express consent, as well as of all personal data provided by the user on the website, to which they are incorporated and are treated in a register of activities for the processing of personal data to that effect and maintained under the responsibility of CRISTINA TRILLES.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: CRISTINA TRILLES
- For what purposes are the data collected? How long will we keep your data?
- Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, budget requests and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment for the management of the consultations.
- Through the contact form we proceed to the collection and automated processing of personal data as a result of the consultation, request or subscription of any service / s offered by the owner of the website. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- Commercial relationship with the client. The conservation time will be the necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- Sending electronic information, advertising and news related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The conservation time is for the duration of the treatment, unless the user exercises their cancellation rights before.
- What is the legal basis for data processing?
The treatment of personal data carried out by CRISTINA TRILLES, through its website, has the legal basis of consent. Said consent of the interested party is express, free, specific, informed and unambiguous. In the collection and processing of personal data, the appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st. CRISTINA TRILLES is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to CRISTINA TRILLES, you do so with your express consent and having previously been informed of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided. CRISTINA TRILLES is not responsible for the transfer of data of third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who gives such data to the owner of the website.
- The User has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by sending a communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com
- The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and readable by machine and has the right to transmit said data to another responsible for the treatment without impediments of the responsible of the treatment to which you have provided the data.
- En determinadas circunstancias, los interesados podrán solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos, en cuyo caso únicamente los conservaremos para el ejercicio o la defensa de reclamaciones.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Interested parties may submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
- The express consent expressed when filling in the registration form also includes the following:
- CRISTINA TRILLES reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the activity of the website.
- In the same way, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the treatment and management of issues of legislative scope in general and, in relation to data protection in particular. In all these cases, CRISTINA TRILLES, will oblige the contracted company and / or private professional and those in charge of the management of the personal data transferred, to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of their personal data when it is required by the competent administrative Authorities or by judicial order.
- The User authorizes the processing of personal data assigned to CRISTINA TRILLES under the terms established in this clause.