In accordance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, in VORTEX COWORKING we would like to inform you about what cookies are, what types They exist and which ones we collect on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about users who browse our website. They are essential for the proper functioning of the internet and provide advantages when it comes to being able to provide an adequate service and facilitate the user experience. If you continue browsing www.vortexcoworking.es, we assume that the installation of cookies is accepted, giving us the consent to install them on your computer.
On this page we use both our own and third-party cookies. These cookies do not harm, in any case, your equipment, they simply help to improve the services offered. Both session cookies, temporary cookies and permanent cookies are used. Session cookies are stored while the user accesses the web, disappearing when the browser is closed; permanent ones are stored for use in more than one session and expire after a period of time (between two months and two years).
For the perfect functioning of this website, a series of technical and personalization cookies may be necessary. However, they are not necessary to use the website. You can configure the browser to accept, reject or notify the need to host a cookie on your terminal. Each browser has different needs and a specific configuration to block this collection of cookies. Therefore, with the intention of facilitating the process, here you can find the configuration of each of the browsers:
VORTEX COWORKING informs our users about the use of Google Analytics on this website that stores cookies in order to create statistical reports on traffic and the volume of visits on this page. By using this website, the user consents to the processing of their information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right, in this sense, the user must do so by communicating directly with Google.
The user can configure his browser here so that Google Analytics cookies are not installed on his terminal. Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States. Google agrees not to share this information with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to “Privacy Shield” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. The User can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If the User wishes, he can use the Google Analytics Disabled Browser Add-on, through which instructions the analytic cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. The User can consult more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Types of cookies
Dependiendo de su finalidad, la página web puede utilizar diferentes tipos e cookies:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the website and use different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access parts.
- Personalization Cookies:allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics such as the language or the type of browser from which it is accessed.
- Analytical Cookies: they allow the tracking and analysis of the user behavior of the linked pages.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management, effectively, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: store information obtained through the observation of browsing habits to develop a specific profile and display advertising based on it.
- utma: This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the web. It is used to count how many times the site visits a single user. Expires 2 years since the last update. (Analytical third-party cookies).
- Utmz: his cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path that has followed to access the web either a direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated in each visit to the web. Expires at 6 months. (Analytical third-party cookies).
- utmb: Esta cookie registra la hora de llegada a la página y caduca a los 30 minutos del último registro de página vista. Se elimina automáticamente al cambiar de web o al cerrar el navegador. Si un usuario permanece más de 30 minutos sin actividad en una web (se va a comer, por ejemplo) y vuelve a solicitar una página será considerada una nueva sesión de usuario (1 usuario único que hace 2 visitas). Para calcular el tiempo que un usuario permanece en una página se resta el valor de la página actual del valor de la página anterior. Si modificamos el código de Google Analytics para registrar eventos (los clics o el scroll) podremos determinar el tiempo que el usuario pasa en la última página que visita. También podemos modificar la duración de una sesión con el método _setSessionCookieTimeout(). Caduca a los 30 minutos de la última actualización. (Cookies de terceros analíticas).
- utmv: It is an optional cookie, it is only used when, based on the data obtained from registration, we want to later segment demographic data such as the sex or the age of the visitors. The information is obtained through the _setVar () of the Google Analytics code. Expires 2 years after the last update.
Acceptance of cookies