Here are our top 5 best places for a Benedict in Valencia, and all are ideal as they are close to Vortex Coworking Centro!:
- Al Tun Tun: They have expanded the gastronomic/cuisine offer since the pandemic with breakfast and brunch and we love it. 5 minutes from our coworking space, on the chamfer at the end of Calle Sorní when it reaches the river. And with a beautiful terrace.
- Orígenes Cafe y Brunch in Gravador Esteve 33 very cozy and with spectacular cakes.
- Attic Palau Alameda offers a Sunday brunch that does include Benedict’s.
- La Taberna de Marisa on Calle Caballeros 47 expands its offer with weekend brunches.
- Federal Café at Embajador Vich, 15, a classic in Valencia.
There are also other places that we personally wouldn’t go for the Eggs Benedict (they tend to add cream or the sauce), but are truly amazing for their other brunch options, these include: Bastard Coffee and Kitchen with two locations in Valencia (one of them in the center ) and Boa Beach on the beach of Valencia.
We hope you find this information useful and improves your experience in our coworking space and in Valencia altogether. And we hope that you are encouraged to enjoy a break in your day to day to go and enjoy either some eggs benedict or a brunch with your clients/colleagues🙂.
If you liked our culinary tips, you may also be interested in:
Take advantage of these tips, and thank us later😉